PRIOR TO THE TRADE SHOW
As exhibitor at Colombiatex of the Americas, you can transport all necessary merchandise to the fairgrounds from anywhere in the world by taking advantage of our special discount at TCC (local logistics and transportation company). During installation, staff will be allocated to help you transport materials. TCC-managed storage warehouses will also be made available each exhibit hall.
Find out more about TCC transportation coverage
- The Exhibitor Service Office will be located on the service hallway at the Palacio de Exposiciones in Plaza Mayor. Duly identified staff stationed throughout the fairgrounds will be at your service, ready to help and address any issues.
- The TCC stand at the Central Hall in Plaza Mayor will offer tailored solutions and provide information about the company’s services.
- TCC offers exclusive and timely services for each stage of the trade show, so you can rely on the expertise of a company specialized in logistics.
TCC will provide a qualified team to help you repackage your merchandise, and offer special rates for delivery back to your home city.
Contact the Client Service Hotline in Medellin at +57 (4) 444 4488 or visit www.tcc.com.co
How can I contact TCC?
To get information regarding TCC transportation services, call +57 (4) 444 4488.
During the trade show, you can get assistance at the TCC help desk in the Central Hall at Plaza Mayor.
What documents do I need to present to bring merchandise into the fairgrounds?
- If your stand exceeds height regulations (max. 2.40 m) you must provide a copy of the stand blueprint as approved by adjacent stands and Inexmoda (both approvals are required).
- Present Inexmoda free and clear certificate.
- Present your Permanent Free-Trade Zone form, duly completed with details on your merchandise and exhibition stand material. Click here to download the form:http://www.plazamayor.com.co/servicios/zona-franca-plaza-mayor
When will I be able to assemble my stand?
Assembly will take place on January 22 and 23, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to midnight. Every additional hour will be charged at $120.000 COP + VAT (to be paid by the exhibitor or stand provider).
What are the fairground hours for exhibitors?
From January 24 to 26, 2017, exhibitors may access the fairgrounds from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
When can I begin disassembling the stand?
Disassembly will take place on the last day of the Trade Show (January 26), after 8:00 p.m. and until 10:00 p.m, during which you may remove exhibited merchandise and expensive equipment only with an order issued by staff at the hall where your stand is located.
Stand structures and furniture can be disassembled and removed on January 27, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. We advise you to be present at the fairgrounds at the opening time as the organizers are not liable for any damages or losses incurred.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: (57 4) 604 3700 ext. 129– 157