Colombiatex de las Américas has become the largest business center for the textile industry. For its 29th edition, it invites people to think quickly and open their minds to new possibilities.
Colombiatex de las Américas registration will be open starting November 2016.
- Opens: November 15th, 2016
- Closes: January 13th, 2017
If you are a journalist and/or a media representative and wish to apply for accreditation as a press member, photographer, cameraman, or press services (camera assistance and lighting technicians) to Colombiatex, please read carefully the following requirements:
- Media specializing in economy, industry, textiles, business, fashion, culture, home, trends, and distribution, or responsible for covering any of the following content in a section of your media; applicable to newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and websites.
- National or international agencies, that cover any subject mentioned above.
- Editorial publications with a regular frequency.
Press, photographer, cameraman and press services (camera assistants and light technicians)
- Should work for a tradeshow accredited media.
- A maximum of five cameramen and photographers from a press medium, magazine or television.
- The blog must have at least one year of existence.
- Its traffic should have high monthly visits and interaction with its followers.
- A minimum of two posts per week are required and they should relate to the event topics: economy, fashion, culture, household, trends, industry, textiles, and distribution.
Public Relations Agencies
- Only public relations agencies with a client in the tradeshow will be accredited.
- Only three PR members will receive accreditation per client.
- Press not associated with the economy, business or fashion industry will not be accredited.
- Inexmoda reserves the right to deny accreditation if the information is deemed not relevant or is incomplete.
- Forgery or incorrect information of the media or person will not be discarded from the accreditation process.
- Freelance journalists will not be accredited.
- Press accreditation is none transferable.