You, as an exhibitor, need to know the following
to participate in the Trends Forum:
The Trends Forum of Colombiatex de las Américas 2019 is where your company will present its textiles, supplies, and finished Denim product proposals for Spring-Summer 2019.
Send your product samples to Torre Inexmoda, Cra 43 # 9 Sur – 195, Medellin, Colombia and we will make sure to exhibit them.
Deadline to receive the samples: January 15, 2019
Take into account:
If you are a textile and garment company
The products exhibited for this category will be:
- Textile bases for the costume universes Formal, Casual, Jeanswear, Activewear, Underwear, Beachwear, technical textiles and fabrics for the world of Decoration and Home.
- Textiles with high fashion content in knit, circular and rectilinear knitting, denims, wool, cotton, fabric effects, lace, lace, etc.
- Designs of embossing, embroidery, pre-dyed, embroidered, with washes or coatings, etc.
If your company produces Denim, you can send us garments showing the process, the characteristics of the fabric and its result.
- If the textiles have chemicals or technological coatings, the properties must be mentioned on the label together with the following data:
- Company name
- Pavilion where the company will be located
- Stand number
- Sample reference
- Name of the process or property
- Samples must have the following measurements: 40 cms. x 40 cms </ em> and should be cut with pinking shears to ensure a good presentation.*If fabric contains any finish, detail or applique on the right side, please put adhesive on the back, so that upon removal it will not harm the finish.
If you are a supplies company
- Supplies that will be exhibited:
- Buttons and pins
- Closures and zippers
- Metal fittings
- Eyelets and rivets
- Fringes and guipures
- Ribbons, ropes, and braids
- Appliques and decorations
- Metal labels
- Rhinestones and prints
- These must be sent unattached to any surface.
- For each supply, only one (1) unit is required per reference and color.
- If pieces are on a reel or in an elongated format such as fringe, ribbon,
braid, bias, closure, etc., these must be 15 cm. long.
- Each piece must be properly marked with the following:
- Business name
- Pavilion where company will be located
- Stand number