Together let's broadcast the good news of the Textile - Clothing Industry!
Colombiatex de las Américas is the trade show that opens the business calendar of the textile sector in Latin America, inviting all to connect expertise for interweaving arts, beliefs, fields, and opinions, leaving as a result the evolution of procedures and ways of doing things in the Industry.
To request your media accreditation it is necessary to meet the following requirements:
- Specialized media in economics, finance, textiles, and fashion.
- National and international news agencies, covering the aforementioned topics.
- Editorial publications with constant periodicity.
Photographers, cameramen, press services (Camera assistants and Light Engineers)
- They must work for an accredited media at the event.
- A maximum of five cameramen and photographers of a press, magazine or television medium will be accredited.
- The blog must have a one-year minimum of existence.
- It should show a high number of monthly visits and generate interaction with its followers.
- A minimum of one post a week is required, corresponding to the topics of the event.
- Those web portals that comply with the aforementioned characteristics are considered creditable blogs for the trade show.
PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES
- Only public relations agencies that have a client in the event will be accredited.
- Three people will be accredited per customer.
Colombiatex de las Américas 2018 organizes this meeting of the players of the Fashion System to open the most important business agenda in Latin America, and together understand the new dynamics and challenges of the sector and industry. To cover this business platform, it is necessary to complete the registration process on this website. This process will follow these dates:
- Open: 26th of November / 2018
- Close: 11 of January / 2019